The Gannon Society
Named after Higher Achievement’s founder Greg Gannon, the Gannon Society closes the opportunity gap for our scholars through sustainable funding. This network of champions enables talented scholars to realize their full potential and achieve success in high school and beyond.
Higher Achievement’s Gannon Society is a community of individuals who believe that talent is everywhere, but opportunity is not. By giving $1,000 or more annually, Gannon Society members are investing in the future of our communities through the young leaders who will shape it.
- Monthly updates showing your investment in action
- Invitations to Higher Achievement events
- Celebration of your gift in the annual report
- Volunteer opportunities for members
- Exclusive opportunities to connect with our scholars
Join the Gannon Society
Become a member of the Gannon Society at one of the following giving levels:
Platinum: $10,000 for 5 years
Gold: $5,000 for 5 years
Silver: $1,000 for 5 years
Please contact Kimberly Yates at email@example.com for more information on how to contribute to Higher Achievement Richmond as a Gannon Society member.