Deepen your Impact
With guidance from a new strategic plan, Higher Achievement is partnering closely with middle schools for whole school impact. Elements of this new strategy include:
- Serve a meaningful percentage of students (20-35%) in Higher Achievement’s intensive year-round afterschool and summer program.
- Meet the unique needs of each school Higher Achievement serves.
- Impact the whole student body of partner schools through services such as:
- Homework help
- High school placement advising
- Training in youth development, volunteer management, and/or data-driven practice
In our current cities must meet the following criteria:
1.Demonstrated need for Higher Achievement and opportunity to improve, including at least a 75% FARM (Free and Reduced Meal) rate
2.Alignment of leadership and prioritization of the partnership
3.Evaluation of common metrics
4.Sustainability contribution, through in-kind and cash investment
To learn more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.